Become part of our team! Apply now as
(Junior) Software Developer* Cloud Applications
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
Your goal is to develop scalable and flexible cloud-based applications. You are enthusiastic about the use of innovative technologies in exciting projects. You enjoy optimizing business processes and creating value for our customers. With us, you have the opportunity to do just that!
*We focus on talent, not gender
What you can expect at sovanta
- Become part of a heterogeneous team for hybrid web application projects, where your ideas are wanted
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, as it suits you best
- We work independently, agilely and in interdisciplinary teams
- With us you will develop yourself further: mastering new challenges as part of a team, working with the latest technologies and individual training – start with us and we will bring you forward in your career
- Your mentor* is by your side from the beginning and your constant contact person*
- Onboarding helps you to find your way around soon. You’ll quickly get to know other sovantees at the welcome lunch
- We offer you what your tech heart desires – choose your hardware according to your wishes
- We live from a close exchange of ideas and we attach great importance to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings
- Summer parties, X-Mas party or lunch roulette – company events of the finest are waiting for you, let us surprise you!
- Take advantage of our super modern offices with innovative space concept in a central location and meet your colleagues*. Creative and team zones, focus areas, coffee corners, design thinking areas and much more are waiting for you
- Free parking is available in Heidelberg and Hamburg City, and you can also take advantage of the discounted Job-Ticket or lease a company bike, which is supported by sovanta on a monthly basis
- We take care of you: Take part in our Health Days and collect valuable tips for a healthier everyday life. You get simplified access to occupational disability insurance and, of course, a subsidy for retirement provision
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team is waiting to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- You develop cloud-native microservices on modern cloud platforms (e.g. SAP BTP, Azure, AWS)
- From requirements analysis to ongoing operation, you realize exciting projects with agile methods
What we are looking for
- You have a strong interest in cloud technologies and scalable software solutions (SaaS, PaaS)
- You have knowledge in TypeScript, Python or Java as well as the common frameworks (e.g. node.js, NestJS, FastAPI, Spring)
- You already have experience with relational (e.g. MySQL, HANA DB) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Distributed systems and RESTful APIs are something you are enthusiastic about
- You really enjoy current trends in software engineering (microservices, cloud architectures, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes)
- You find the optimization or automation of business processes exciting
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study in your pocket
- Good German and English skills round off your profile