Let us check the SAP Fiori standard for you
With almost 13,000 Fiori apps available, it’s not easy to find the right one for your use case. With our workshop format “SAP Fiori Standard in Check”, we help you compare your requirements with the available SAP standard, uncover the deltas and show how the standard can be usefully extended.
With sovanta on your SAP Fiori journey
Depending on your needs, we first give you an overview of SAP Fiori and SAP UI5 to create a common foundation in the workshop. Then we start directly into the process analysis and recording of your process and business unit requirements for a SAP Fiori application. This way we understand the roles involved in it and the processes to be executed.
Next step: Fiori Process Mapping: Our experts guide you through the existing standard Fioris and we identify which apps are suitable for your processes. Through a detailed comparison of your already defined requirements with the standard Fiori apps, we finally identify the gaps between the needs of the recorded roles/processes and coverage by the SAP standard. You will also learn from our SAP user experience experts which sovanta add-ons can usefully extend the standard here if required or how a customized development with SAP UI5 may add value.
Our offer “Let’s check the SAP Fiori standard” at a glance:
- 1-day workshop (virtual or physical)
- Process analysis & role definition
- Individual Fiori roadmap design
- Joint elaboration of Use Cases with concrete recommendations for action
- Effort estimation for implementation
- Technical architecture & rough concept
- Basis for systematic rollout of SAP Fiori applications or as a starting point for a subsequent conception of individual SAP UI5 applications
Trust the long-standing SAP Fiori development partner.
Benefit from a clear and transparent start to your Fiori journey:
- Concrete and individual recommendations for action that fit your use case 100%.
- Process analysis by SAP Fiori & UX experts
- Critical assessment of the solution potential through the SAP standard
- Suggestions for extensions as close to the standard as possible
Contact us. We will be happy to put together an offer for you that exactly fits your team and your individual requirements.