Become part of our team! Apply now as
(Junior) Software Developer* Angular
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
As a (Junior) Software Developer* Angular, you will enrich our project team with your keen interest in web technologies and scalable and high-performance single page applications. You score with experience in the use of Angular and have good knowledge of HTML5, CSS and TypeScript. Our team is looking forward to your support!
*We focus on talent, not gender
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, as it suits you best
- Thanks to our structured onboarding you will quickly find your way around
- At the welcome lunch you will get to know many other sovantees directly
- A mentor* will be at your side from day one and will support you with all technical and organizational questions
- We work independently, agilely and in interdisciplinary teams
- With us you will develop yourself further: mastering new challenges as part of a team, working with the latest technologies and individual training – start with us and we will help you advance your career
- We offer you what your tech heart desires – choose your hardware according to your wishes
- We live on a close exchange and value our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings very much
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- Together with the project team, you analyse the requirements and align them with customers and stakeholders
- You develop high-performance and intuitively usable frontend applications based on Angular, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- In an agile project environment, you ensure the quality of the application(s) by means of automated tests and code reviews
- In accordance with the DevOps methodology, you are involved in deployment and operations processes
What we are looking for
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study in your pocket
- You have good knowledge in HTML5, CSS and TypeScript
- You have already gained experience with Angular
- Your heart beats for current trends in software engineering
- You are always up-to-date when it comes to the application of current security standards
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application!