Become part of our team! Apply now as
Junior Software Developer* Angular
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
As a Junior Software Developer* Angular, you will enrich our project team with your keen interest in web technologies and scalable and high-performance single page applications. You score with experience in the use of Angular and have good knowledge of HTML5, CSS and TypeScript. Our team is looking forward to your support!
*We focus on talent, not gender
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, as it suits you best
- We work independently, agilely and in interdisciplinary teams
- With us you will develop yourself further: mastering new challenges as part of a team, working with the latest technologies and individual training – start with us and we will bring you forward in your career
- Your mentor* is by your side from the beginning and your constant contact person*
- Onboarding helps you to find your way around soon. You’ll quickly get to know other sovantees at the welcome lunch
- We offer you what your tech heart desires – choose your hardware according to your wishes
- We live from a close exchange of ideas and we attach great importance to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings
- Summer parties, X-Mas party or lunch roulette – company events of the finest are waiting for you, let us surprise you!
- Take advantage of our super modern offices with innovative space concept in a central location and meet your colleagues*. Creative and team zones, focus areas, coffee corners, design thinking areas and much more are waiting for you
- Free parking is available in Heidelberg and Hamburg City, and you can also take advantage of the discounted Job-Ticket or lease a company bike, which is supported by sovanta on a monthly basis
- We take care of you: Take part in our Health Days and collect valuable tips for a healthier everyday life. You get simplified access to occupational disability insurance and, of course, a subsidy for retirement provision
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team is waiting to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- You develop high-performance and intuitively usable front-end applications based on Angular, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Using agile methods, you realize exciting and varied projects and take over activities along the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis to ongoing operation
What we are looking for
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study in your pocket
- You have good knowledge in HTML5, CSS and TypeScript
- You have already gained experience with Angular
- Your heart beats for current trends in software engineering
- You are always up-to-date when it comes to the application of current security standards
- Good German and English skills round off your profile