Become part of our team! Apply now as
Intern* Software Development
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
You want to gain practical experience during your studies and get insights into complex, modern, cloud-based development methodologies and software architectures? Support us in our mission: to finally make working in SAP systems easy. We are looking forward to your application!
*We focus on talent, not gender
What we offer
- At sovanta, you are an integral part of your team from the very beginning and gain valuable professional experience alongside your studies
- Thanks to our structured onboarding, you will quickly find your way around
- At the welcome lunch you will get to know many other sovantees directly
- A mentor* will be at your side from day one and will support you with all technical and organizational questions
- We will adjust your working hours flexibly to fit in with your studies
- You choose your own work location and of course you can also work from home
- You like to go to the office? In Germany you will find cool sovanta locations in Heidelberg, Hamburg and Cologne that are open to you
- We live on a close exchange and attach great importance to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings
- Summer parties, X-Mas party or lunch roulette – company events at their best are waiting for you, let us surprise you!
- Join our health days and collect valuable tips for a healthier everyday life
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- With the help of your mentor* and the learning content of our sovanta Academy, you will work your way into the relevant technological basics
- You support our team in frontend and/or backend development
- You will take over work packages in one of our development projects for well-known customers
- During your internship, you will learn how to analyze customer requirements and estimate the effort involved
- You will take on your own tasks to implement the requirements
- You will be involved in quality assurance measures, i.e. performing code reviews, implementing automated tests and performing manual tests.
- You also take care of operational and support issues
- You will also be responsible for the continuous maintenance and enhancement of documentation
- Of course, you will also take part in our team and project meetings, such as daily, planning, review or retro meetings
What we are looking for
- You are a student* of computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study
- You are familiar with common frontend and/or backend frameworks such as Angular or Node.js/Nest.js
- You are very interested in learning about exciting development topics and frameworks in the SAP environment: SAP Business Technology Platform, SAPUI5, SAP CAP, ABAP.
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application!