Become part of our team! Apply now as
Business Development Manager*
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design, and artificial intelligence.
Looking forward to long-term business success and continuous growth with SAP and the SAP BTP community, we here at sovanta are looking to welcome a talented business development manager* to the team who can help push our current trajectory.
*We focus on talent, not gender
What you can expect at sovanta
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, whichever suits you best
- Thanks to our structured onboarding, you will quickly find your way around
- You will get to know many other sovantees at the welcome lunch
- You will work directly with the management team and benefit from short decision-making paths
- You drive forward strategic topics and thus have a significant positive influence on the future of the company
- A mentor* is at your side from day one and supports you with all technical and organizational questions
- We thrive on close exchange and attach great importance to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- You build a customer and partner ecosystem to identify opportunities for growth, exchange information, and collaborate on future innovation
- You develop and execute a growth strategy that focuses on co-growth and customer satisfaction
- You work seamlessly with solution management, marketing and customer engagement teams to deliver quality material to our existing customer base, potential customers, and partners
- You conduct research to identify new markets and customer requirements based on the ecosystem necessity, combined with sovanta’s offerings
- You maintain a positive professional relationship with clients
- You promote sovanta’s solutions and services in order to keep building the sovanta brand and attracting prospective clients
- You create and maintain business development campaigns which include marketing material, information briefs, & webinars
What we’re looking for
- You have 4+ years of experience working within the SAP ecosystem as a business development manager*, sales executive*, or relevant role
- You have a proven sales track record
- You distinguish yourself through good communication and negotiation skills
- You have a high business acumen with knowledge of the cloud software market
- Knowledge of the SAP portfolio focusing on the SAP BTP
- You have educational background in business, marketing, finance, or a relatable field
- You are ready to travel up to 30%
- Very good English and German skills round off your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application!