Become part of our team! Apply now as
Working Student* Project Management
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
You want to gain practical experience in project management during your studies or deepen your previous experience? Many insights into different project phases of exciting IT projects are waiting for you. Do you want to support our team and develop yourself further with us? Then we look forward to your application!
*We focus on talent, not gender
What we offer
- At sovanta, you are an integral part of your team from the very beginning and gain valuable professional experience alongside your studies
- Thanks to our structured onboarding, you will quickly find your way around
- At the welcome lunch you will get to know many other sovantees directly
- A mentor* will be at your side from day one and will support you with all technical and organizational questions
- We will adjust your working hours flexibly to fit in with your studies
- You choose your own work location and of course you can also work from home
- You like to go to the office? In Germany you will find cool sovanta locations in Heidelberg, Hamburg and Cologne that are open to you
- We live on a close exchange and attach great importance to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings
- Summer parties, X-Mas party or lunch roulette – company events at their best are waiting for you, let us surprise you!
- Join our health days and collect valuable tips for a healthier everyday life
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- You support your colleagues* in the realization of internal projects and customer projects in different project phases
- You work with the project managers* and help e.g. with requirements analysis and documentation, creation of user stories and proposals, presentations etc.
- You will work on new concepts and process optimizations
- You have the chance to take over sub-project management
- You maintain the internal systems (KPI analysis, invoicing, etc.)
- Last but not least, you take over various administrative tasks of the day-to-day business
What we are looking for
- You are a student* of business administration, (business) computer science or industrial engineering
- You have good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is a plus, but not a must
- You have a confident approach in customer contact
- You love varied project work
- You have a high affinity for IT, good comprehension skills and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and systems
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application to email@example.com
Tel: 06221 / 18733 105