Become part of our team! Apply now as
Senior Software Developer* Angular
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design and artificial intelligence.
As a Senior Software Developer* Angular, your goal is to help design innovative UIs based on Angular. You are also ready to take on responsibility and dare to take on exciting challenges. Do you have experience and are you waiting for your chance to sustainably improve user experience in diverse and innovative customer projects? We give you the opportunity!
*We focus on talent, not gender
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, as it suits you best
- Thanks to our structured onboarding you will quickly find your way around
- At the welcome lunch you will get to know many other sovantees directly
- A mentor* will be at your side from day one and will support you with all technical and organizational questions
- We work independently, agilely and in interdisciplinary teams
- With us you will develop yourself further: mastering new challenges as part of a team, working with the latest technologies and individual training – start with us and we will help you advance your career
- We offer you what your tech heart desires – choose your hardware according to your wishes
- We live on a close exchange and value our regular knowledge sharing sessions and unit meetings very much
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- As an experienced software developer* you are responsible for the technical management of innovative projects
- You develop technical concepts and frontend architectures
- You coordinate closely with the customer and project management for the recording of customer-specific requirements and implement these together with your colleagues*
- As an experienced team player* you guide your colleagues* and provide them with advice and support
- Last but not least, you also coordinate our international project team
What we are looking for
- You have several years of professional experience in development with Angular and TypeScript
- You are enthusiastic about applying modern design patterns and paradigms in frontend development (Redux, reactive programming)
- You are also particularly interested in modular and reuse-oriented architectures (e.g. Web Components, Microfrontends)
- You are always up-to-date when it comes to the application of current security standards
- You are familiar with the connection of backend APIs (e.g. REST, OData, GraphQL)
- Ideally, you have know-how in dealing with design systems and component libraries (e.g. Angular Material)
- Your focus is always on customer-oriented actions and thinking
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application!