Become part of our team! Apply now as
(Junior) Experience Management (XM) Consultant*
sovanta AG optimizes the use of SAP with the help of software development, UX design, and artificial intelligence.
Are you passionate about developing feedback mechanisms to help companies make better decisions for their customers and employees? If so, come and join the sovanta Experience Management (XM) team!
*We focus on talent, not gender
- Learn about best practices in the areas of Employee Experience (EX), Customer Experience (CX) and Employee Technology Experience (ETX)
- Develop your ability to design effective surveys and meaningful dashboards, and configure closed-loop actions to drive organizational change
- You will gain detailed insights into the Qualtrics platform and its connection to the SAP product portfolio
- Through various XM platform trainings we will help you to become a Qualtrics expert*
- Work closely with customers across a variety of industries, learn about and help solve challenges faced by the world’s leading companies
- Pure flexibility – our remote work policy allows you to work in the office, from home, in the mountains or by the sea, as it suits you best
- Thanks to our structured onboarding you will quickly find your way around
- At the welcome lunch you will get to know many other sovantees directly
- A mentor* will be at your side from day one and will support you with all technical and organizational questions
- We work independently, in an agile way and in interdisciplinary teams
- With us you will develop yourself further: Master new challenges as part of a team, work with the latest technologies and receive individual training – start with us and we will help you advance your career
- We offer you what your tech heart desires – choose your hardware according to your wishes
- The XM team thrives on having regular opportunities to exchange knowledge, best practices, and insights.
- Become part of the sovanta family – our great team can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Your tasks at sovanta
- You are responsible for gathering customer requirements and are involved in creating offers
- You will configure solutions within Qualtrics, the leading XM platform
- Clearly communicate results and solutions with customers via online meetings and email
- Work with the product and engineering teams to troubleshoot implementations
- You will be the main point of contact* for customers during implementations and will advise on XM best practices
- You will further develop our XM portfolio including our custom solutions
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, social sciences or a related field
- Experience in survey methodology is an advantage, but not a must
- You have a high level of customer orientation, are confident, good communication skills and providing support to customers
- You are ready to become an expert* on the Qualtrics XM platform and related solutions
- You have a strong desire to gain in-depth product knowledge and familiarize yourself with new technologies
- You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- You are highly organized
- Fluent German and English top off your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your application!